It's time for question #3 in our eBook "5 Questions to Ask When Building a Speech Analytics Team" :
- Who should be on and leading a Speech Analytics team?
- What are the typical day-to-day tasks of a speech team?
- Where should the Speech Analytics team live within your organization?
- Why set goals for your team and what should they be?
- When should I ask for outside help?
A solid recommendation for placement of your team in the organization should be
based on the several factors. Often budget for the actual software will
play a role in the decision, but over time, the team will form broad relationships across the organization.
To learn more about each of these areas, click to download the full eBook:
- Partnered with the Quality Management Team
- Near Business Analytics
- Part of the Voice of the Customer (VoC) Team
- Uniquely placed to influence internal and operational departments
For a more in-depth look into each area, download the eBook today. Our team can also assess where your team lives now, where they could live, and how to set team goals through a Needs Assessment Process.
Always keep in mind that "81% of organizations lack an enterprise data strategy to fully capitalize on their data assets," according to Accenture. Having your speech team in the right place will drive return on investment and keep driving insights for decades!
Next time...Question 4: Why set goals for your team and what should they be?